Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Like Free Stuff!

Recently I was informed by Rabbitch that I had won some yarn all for knitting a hat towards her hat drive for the homeless. I was, needless to say, delighted! And it is beautiful Noro Kureyon in color number 92. I can't wait to think of something to cast on and let sit there for several years while I begin numerous other projects! I'm so excited! The best part though, of course, was getting to meet Rabbitch and her little Muppet, who is incredibly cute and not at all shy!

So feeling all good about myself, I logged onto my Yahoo account and discovered I had won a book through the Yummy Mummy Club website, operated by Erica Ehm (remember her from MuchMusic?) It's the Super Nanny book, but hey, it's FREE!

Then the next day, my husband received notification that he had won a digital camera through the B.C. Lifestyles Lottery. Okay, not exactly the house we were hoping for, but a nice thing anyway.

December be a lucky month here in the Knitty Girl's home, yes indeedy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home