Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Favorite Needles

Without a doubt, my favorite knitting needles are my 4.0mm Aeros. I am always hoping that a project will call for size 4mm needles so I can use them. Or that I can fudge it if, say, the pattern asks for 3.75mm. I've gotten away with it before! I have lots of knitting needles. Some of them I inherited from my mother, some of them I inherited from my mother, some I have purchased. I am pretty sure these ones came from Mom. I don't think I have any fancy needles. I recently purchased some wooden ones from eBay and I have to say I am less than pleased with them. The yarn sticks to them and won't slide at all. Aggravating since I bought a whole set of them.

I love my Aeros because they have the right weight to them, the yarn always moves along them perfectly and they feel cool in your hand. Perhaps I will try to find more of these excellent tools.

Then I can enjoy knitting even more!

What are you favorite sticks to work with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home