Saturday, December 30, 2006

A New Project!

Another baby has arrived! On Thursday, a new little cousin made it (finally) into the world, female to boot!

After checking my supply of any pink yarn and finding it woefully lacking (WHAT?), I naturally had to immediately race off to Three Bags Full (my first time) and purchase, not one kind, but two different yarns because I couldn't make a decision. I got Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in the loveliest pale purple. The color dyelot is 30. I also picked up Blue Sky Cotton in a gorgeous creamy pink. I am not sure which I will choose (if not both); the cashmerino is so beautiful to work with and knits up quick, but you do have to hand wash the finished product I think, or at least air dry it. The cotton is so deliciously soft that I think I want to make myself a sweater out of it! But not until I finish that other one! I still need to get to the knitting group and seek help with the circular knitting thing.

Anyway, that's the update for now - went out last night with the girls and am tired and mildly hungover. Joy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home